These are amazing! You won’t miss the tortilla at all!
What you need;
- 3 zucchini (halved and seeded)
- 2 cooked & shredded chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 12oz can of your favorite enchilada sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped scallions for garnish
How to make;
Pour about 1/4 of the can of enchilada sauce in the bottom of a casserole dish, lay your zucchini face up in the dish. Mix chicken, red onion, red pepper, cilantro, garlic, cumin, cayenne, salt & pepper together and evenly distribute to each zucchini. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over the top and top with cheese. Cover with foil and bake at 375 for 30 minutes, uncover and bake an additional 5-10 minutes until cheese is bubbly. Top with scallions. Would be delish with a little sour cream too!