As promised, a follow-up to my original post about honey. Another all natural miracle product that I can’t live without! Do yourself a favor and go take a tsp of honey right now!
See my original post about honey for even more health benefits!
- Honey is a natural product that heals and cures all kinds of diseases without any harmful side effects. Safe for diabetic patients when taken in the right dosage and even children like the taste of it.
- Honey & cinnamon are a lethal combination when mixed together. The combination can reduce cholesterol, relieve arthritis pains, cure a bladder infection, kick a cold to the curb, ease a stomach ache, relieve gas pains, strengthen the immune system, soothe a sore throat, cure skin infections, aid in healthy weight loss, reduce fatigue and help restore hearing.
- Honey contains flavonoids and antioxidants which help reduce the risk of some cancers and heart disease.
- Hangover cure when mixed with orange juice.
- Honey balances the 5 elements in your body which are the kidneys, liver, heart, stomach and lungs.
- Honey can promote relaxation and help you sleep. Taking a spoonful before bed can help you get a restful sleep.
- Honey increases athletic performance. The glucose found in honey combined with the natural sugars can provide a boost to athletes instead of consuming refined sugars and high fructose corn syrup.
- Honey’s anti-inflammatory properties can help reduce the itch and irritation of bug bites or other skin conditions.
- Honey can help relieve asthma symptoms by taking it orally or put 1/2 a cup of honey in a basin of hot water and make a towel tent over your head and breath in the honey steam.
- Honey is a laxative so it helps relieve constipation.
- Gargle in the morning with warm water, honey can fight bad breath and clean your mouth and gums, helping to prevent gum disease.
- Honey can help with impotence in men and infertility problems in women.
- Honey helps reduce fat buildup and metabolize cholesterol which will aid in weight loss. Honey contains many vitamins and minerals that the body needs when you are on a diet.
- Honey contains the following vitamins which each do so much for your body; B2, B6, B3, H, B, K and Carotene
- Honey is an alkaline food which is good for those who need to reduce the acidity in their bloodstream.
Raw, unheated, organic honey is the best for you because it contains all of the natural vitamins, minerals, enzymes and antioxidants that can be lost in filtered and heated honey that’s commonly found at your grocery store. Look for honey at your farmers market or health food store.
This information is based on research I conducted myself from various sources. Consult your doctor or perform your own research if you are unsure about adding honey to your daily routine. Honey is not safe for infants under 1 year of age.